27 Sep Bonita Boutilier, CHS
Being the recipient of a life insurance policy after the death of my husband made me realize the importance of assisting families, business owners and individuals in preparing for the unexpected. The depth of my personal experience I can share with my clients and the professional expertise I bring to the table, create a comfortable, trusting, and authentic relationship. I pride myself on forming these relationships by learning as much as I can about your personal and business ﬁnancial situation, so that I can help you achieve your goals. I thrive on providing clients with the exceptional service I myself would expect: friendly, concise, prompt, and result oriented.
As an Employee Beneﬁts Consultant, I strive at creating a professional relationship built on trust, honesty and integrity. I also specialize in analyzing, developing and restructuring group plans to ensure that the premiums you pay are within marketplace guidelines while focusing on your company’s ﬁnancial and corporate objectives.
My approach is very collaborative. I incorporate the expertise of my colleagues in areas which are not my speciality such as legal, estate planning, and accounting, to ensure all my client’s goals and needs are met. This is of the utmost importance to me.
My professional credentials include:
- Life Licence through the Insurance Council of BC, www.insurancecouncilofbc.com
- Life Licence through the Insurance Council of Alberta, www.abcouncil.ab.ca
- Certified Health Insurance Specialist, www.advocis.ca
- Employee Benefits Consultant
- Member of Advocis for financial advisors, www.advocis.ca
- Completion of a mutual fund course.
Hobbies and Interests:
- Member of Toastmasters International, Toastmaster of the year 2009
- Inspirational Speaker
- Professional Educational courses
- Cooking, theatre, jazz, Pilates, and reading